You can Watch our second Top 10 Celebrity Gay Couples Married
10. Cheyenne Jackson and Jason Landau - married
-In October 2013, Jackson announced he was dating actor Jason Landau on his official Instagram account. They announced their engagement in February 2014, and married in Encino, California in September 2014.
-Cheyenne David Jackson (born July 12, 1975) is an American actor and singer-songwriter.
-Jackson and Landau welcomed twins Willow, a girl, and Ethan, a boy, on October 7, 2016.
9. Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent
-They were married on May 4, 2014 in Manhattan. In early 2014, they were featured in clothier Banana Republic's "True Outfitters" ads in InStyle and Rolling Stone, among other magazines.
- Nathan Jay "Nate" Berkus (born September 17, 1971) is an American interior designer, author, and television personality.
- Their daughter, Poppy Brent-Berkus, was born on March 23, 2015 via a surrogate.
8. David Hyde Pierce and Brian Hargrove
- They married in California on October 24, 2008, just days before Proposition 8 was adopted as law, banning same-sex marriages in the state.
- David Hyde Pierce (born April 3, 1959) is an American actor, director, and comedian.
- Brian Hargrove (born April 2, 1956) is an American television writer and producer.
7. Ryan Murphy and David Miller - married
- Murphy has been married to photographer David Miller since July 2012. On December 24, 2012, Murphy and Miller welcomed their first child, a son named Logan Phineas, via a surrogate.
- Ryan Patrick Murphy (born November 30, 1965) is an American screenwriter, director and producer.
- David Meunier was born on February 5, 1973. He is known for his work on The Equalizer (2014), The Incredible Hulk (2008) and Justified (2010).
6. Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov - married
- In 2011, Weir married Victor Voronov, a Georgetown Law graduate of Russian Jewish descent, in a civil ceremony on New Year's Eve in New York City.
- John Garvin "Johnny" Weir (born July 2, 1984) is an American figure skater.
The couple divorced in 2015, citing domestic difficulties.
5. Rufus Wainwright and Jorn Weisbrodt - married
- Weisbrodt married his partner, singer-songwriter and composer Rufus Wainwright, in Montauk, Long Island, in August 2012.
- Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright (born July 22, 1973) is an American-Canadian singer-songwriter and composer.
- Jörn Weisbrodt is a German arts administrator and erstwhile Artistic Director of the Luminato Festival, Toronto’s annual Festival of Arts and Creativity.
4. Mario Cantone and Jerry Dixon - married
- Jerry Dixon married Mario Cantone in 2011. The two met in 1991. The two have worked together in An Evening With Mario Cantone and Laugh Whore..
- Mario Cantone is an American comedian, writer and actor, with numerous appearances on Comedy Central including Chappelle's Show.
- Jerry Dixon is an American actor, director, lyricist, choreographer, and composer best known for his work on the Broadway stage.
3. Joseph Altuzarra and Seth Weissman married
- Just this weekend, 31-year-old designer Joseph Altuzarra married Seth Weissman at the newly relaunched and ultra-glamorous Rainbow Room at Rockefeller Center
- Joseph Altuzarra is a luxury women's ready-to-wear clothing designer.
- In 2009, Seth Weissman, Matt Blesso, Andrew Kirtzman, were a trio of investors known as FIP Ventures.
2. Christopher Bailey and Simon Woods
- Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey married his beau Simon Woods in a low-key affair at the Chelsea Register Office in England in 2012.
- Christopher Paul Bailey MBE is the chief creative and chief executive officer (CEO) of Burberry
- Simon Woods is an English actor best known for his role as Octavian in Season 2 of the British-American television series Rome and the 2005 Pride & Prejudice as Charles Bingley.
1. Sean Hayes and Scott Icenogle married
- Sean Hayes and his partner of 8 years, Scott Icenogle, secretly married in November. He tweeted the news to his fans after the ceremony.
- Sean Patrick Hayes (born June 26, 1970) is an American actor, comedian, and producer.
- In November 2014 Hayes announced that he had married his partner of eight years, Scott Icenogle.
You’re free to use this song in any of your videos, but you must include the following in your video description:
Cold Funk - Funkorama by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Our Facebook Page goo.gl/2WW45B